The Rotondes in Luxembourg are looking for participants in the 4th edition of the Labo Pro, their annual masterclass for professional performers, directors, drama teachers … having a specific interest in working for and with young audiences. This year’s coach will be Johan De Smet, the artistic director of the Ghent-based arts centre for young people KOPERGIETERY. “Everything may already have been done, but not by you” is the theme around which the workshop will revolve.
- When? Monday 17 – Friday 21 June 2019
- Where? Rotondes, Place des Rotondes, Luxembourg
- Working language: English
- Participation fee: € 150 (incl. meals, excl. travel and accommodation costs). Three of the selected international participants will receive a grant covering the participation fee.
- Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com before 24 April 2019. Indicate ‘International grant’ on your covering letter if you are an artist from outside Luxembourg.
- The selected participants will receive a confirmation in early May 2019.