For the 15th edition of the Delhi International Children’s Festival, groups are invited to apply with a show. The festival is organised by the Ryan Foundation in Delhi, India, from 14th to 17th December 2017. The festival will be a blend of performances, interactive events and workshops that will celebrate diversity. Drama, dance, puppetry and music groups are invited to perform.
- No registration fees or charges.
- Boarding & lodging will be free of cost – Hotels for leaders and host families for children (12 – 19 years)
- You can stay upto 10 – 11 days in India.
- 6 days in Delhi and 4 days students exchange programme in Jaipur, Chandigarh or Amritsar.
- Free Sightseeing programs will be organised for all International Teams.
- 1 Day trip to Taj Mahal (This is optional and has to be paid by the group themselves).
In the past years the festival invited teams from Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Thailand, United Kingdom, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Bangladesh and Venezuela.
If your group is interested in participating, please fill out the application form:
A formal invitation will be sent to you once your application form has been reviewed. Application forms have to be submitted by 30th August 2017.
Image: The shadows of light and darkness – Youth Theatre Fiba